At Amazing Smile, your health and the health of our staff are of the utmost importance. Therefore, we follow the usual universal precautions to ensure your health. In addition, we wipe down and sanitize all materials and equipment with disinfectant in between patient visits.
In addition, Amazing Smile’s dental hygienists are fully vaccinated.
For the protection of all our patients and staff due to the outbreak of Coronavirus, we request the following:
- If you have an illness or are exhibiting symptoms, we recommend you cancel and reschedule your dental appointment. Some illnesses and symptoms include:
- a cold or the flu
- fever or nausea
- severe headaches or body aches
- muscle or stomach pain, chest pain, or difficulty breathing
- vomiting or diarrhea
- active tuberculosis (TB)
- mumps, measles, chickenpox
- other contagious diseases
- Please notify our staff before your appointment if you or someone you are in close contact with have recently traveled to one of the countries with large outbreaks of COVID-19 (ex., China, Italy, Iran, or South Korea) or if you have been exposed to someone else who was diagnosed with COVID-19 or who was quarantined as a precaution.
If you are healthy, there’s no need to cancel your scheduled dental hygiene appointment.
If you have any questions or concerns, be sure to get in touch with us immediately. The below links provide additional information regarding the Coronavirus:
- World Health Organization (WHO): https://www.who.int
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC): https://www.cdc.gov
We will continue to monitor the situation with the Coronavirus and provide updated information when warranted. Thank you!